5 selfie compliments? all right.
1) I’m a good mediator. Sometimes I get frustrated by how often I fall into this role, but mostly I’m glad it’s a skill I possess. I’m good at finding common ground between vastly different people. I live with two people who constantly need this, go figure.
2) I know a lot about old music/movies/celebrities and it normally scores me brownie points with teachers/new people/people in general. I’ve always liked that.
3) I have a good memory. It has made my job infinitely easier, and has occasionally impressed people. Also, I have a handful of phone numbers memorized which is useful in sticky situations, and I know most people’s birthdays.
4) I can confidently say that I am a good singer and a good artist. It kinda took me a while to let myself think those things, so it’s nice to have that confidence now.
5) I’m pretty grounded. Tend to avoid overreacting. I’ve always been grateful for that. I don’t think I’d be particularly good at digging myself out of situations all the time.